The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health invites applications for 2017 Nurse Training Programme. Students will be enrolled for a Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) for a duration of 4 years (REF. NO: 1/2017)
Minimum Requirements – PRE 1008:
• Grade 12 (Std 10) – Minimum 25 points
• English: Minimum symbol l” Higher grade or”D” Standard Grade
• Biology or any other natural science subject “E’ Higher Grade c4 “D” Standard Grade
Symbols and Points
• A – (8 for Higher Grade and 5 for Standard Grade)
• B – (7 for Higher Grade and 4 for Standard Grade)
• C – (6 for Higher Grade and 3 for Standard Grade)
• D – (5 for Higher Grade and 3 for Standard Grade)
• E – (4 for Higher Grade and 1 for Standard Grade)
• F – (1 for Higher Grade and 0 for Standard Grade)
Minimum Requirements – FROM 2008
• National Senior Certificate; Degree/Diploma
• Minimum: 25 points English L4
• Additional language Life Orientation L4;
• Maths L3 /Maths Literacy.-L4;
• Life Sciences/ Physical Science – L3
• And any other 2 subjects from the designated list.
NB Life orientation (LO) will not be scored. The points will be calculated as follows:
How to apply for this
These are the required documents which should accompany your application:
• Application letter with contact details of applicant
• Certified copies of educational certificates & ID – not older than 3 months and not copies of certified copies
• 2 page curriculum vitae
The selection of candidates is district-based. Some districts have been grouped in line with the nature of the training programmes offered within the district(s). Applicants should submit their applications to the district in which they reside.
PLEASE NOTE: All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified. No registered mail will be accepted
PLEASE QUOTE REF. NUMBER (1 /2017) ON ENVELOPE AND APPLICATION LETTER
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing qualifying individuals with an opportunity to gain work experience and study towards obtaining a nationally recognised qualification. The RAF currently offers learnership opportunities in Centurion, Pretoria, Eastern Cape and Durban. The learnership programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months and learners will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Candidates will be provided with an opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognized qualification (NQF level 4) in these areas:
•Business Administration at Regional Office in Pretoria (Reference number: CL23092016PTA)
•Business Administration at Regional Office in East London (Reference number: 23092016 LELN)
•Business Administration at Regional Office in Durban (Reference number: 23092016LDC&PS)
•Records Management at Head Office in Centurion (Reference number: 23092016RML)
•ICT Project Management atHead Office in Centurion (Reference number: 23092016LPMO)
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
• Unemployed youth
• Matric/Grade 12
• Between the age of 18 and 35.
• Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 @ NQF level 4 certificate
• Certified copy of ID
• Certified copy of Academic transcript
• Your CV and motivational letter
How to apply For this:
Applications can be forwarded to the following e-mail addresses
• Pretoria – email@example.com
•Head Office in Centurion – firstname.lastname@example.org
• East London – ELNLearnership2016@raf.co.za
• Durban – DBNLearnership@raf.co.za
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
• Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line
• Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
• Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan. Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
Closing date is 04 October 2016.