Experiential Learner – Facilities
The incumbent will implement the company customer driven vision by being the first reflection of the company as the first point of contact for callers. You will perform Ad hoc administrative tasks which would include:
- Answering and connect calls using a computerised switchboard system
- Test lines and report faults
- Update directories
- Take and pass on messages
- Carry out basic administration tasks
- Work in a team with ‘front of house’ staff
- Will be required to relive at reception when necessary
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Admnistration/ Personal Assistant.
- Experiential Learner has to have a qualification in order to use the practical work experience to get their diploma.
- Good hearing and a clear telephone voice
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent customer care skills the ability to deal with difficult calls in a calm and professional manner
- An awareness of confidentiality issues
- Good time-keeping and reliability.
Who may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
Applications close: 27 October 2016
Job Reference No: 347108
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Recruiter: Emelda Moganedi
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population.
Deadline: 27 Oct
Powered by Jobs Lesotho
Are you a motivated and determined individual with a flair for sales and customer service? Do you have BIG dreams with a hunger to learn, grow and succeed in life and become a part of a fast growing Company, working alongside some of SA’s top leading business men? …If you answered yes to the above questions, then this career opportunity is just for you! We are actively involved in serving our community and share a passion in shifting lives.
Our Vision is to build a remarkable business for our children’s children that will still be shifting lives 100 years from now.
We have identified a gap in the job market where gifted young individuals are not given the opportunity to develop their hidden potential.
Consequently we have created a Franchise Development Programme that has opened the doors to an exciting opportunity and to close that unemployment gap and give people the opportunity to reach their dreams.
• Matric Certificate
• ID Characteristics we’re looking for
• Motivated and positive individuals
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and timeous
• Honesty and integrity