Customer Support Centre Representative
Actively promote/sell parts, tools and service to support customers in alignment with their needs. Provide priority support to ensure minimal machine down time by resolving resolve Machine Emergency issues quickly and efficiently.
Key performance areas
- Actively promote/sell parts, tools and service to support customers in alignment with their needs by:
- Identify and follow up on opportunities to convert to sales
- Pro-active backorder management
- Initiate proactive calls to understand fleet status and concerns and opportunities
- Visit customers where required
- Ensure customer orders are processed
- Escalates criticality 1 orders/enquries to the regional Machine Emergency Response team and keep customer informed of progress
- Stays current on industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers and communicate to relevant functions/stakeholders
- Maintain working knowledge of products and their functions for their respective customer groups.
- Liaise with Logistics and Inventory Controllers to ensure appropriate stock levels and stocked items
- Expedite customer orders and actions from backlog reports
- General system and process administration including data error management
- Follow up & coordinate with supply chain network on outstanding items
- Identify new delivery sequences & info – send to data stewards
- Identify new leads & delivery sequences and coordinate updated systems information.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate) or relevant equivalent qualification
- Sales and Customer Service experience. Knowledge of the processes, tools and techniques for selling goods and services over electronic channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both face to face and electronic
- High level of professionalism, honesty and intergrity
- Commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills to influence internal stakeholders and customers
- Good time management, prioritising and organising skills
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
Who may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the â€˜Applyâ€™ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career.
Applications close: 23 May 2017
Job Reference No: 351765
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Recruiter: Emelda Moganedi
Deadline: 23 May
Added by Jobs Lesotho